G7 22 (Theophylline Extended-Release 450 mg)
Pill with imprint G7 22 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Theophylline Extended-Release 450 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of apnea of prematurity; asthma, maintenance; asthma, acute and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 450 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G7 22
Related images for "G7 22"
More about theophylline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (15)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: methylxanthines
- Drug Information
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Extended-Release Tablets
- Theophylline Extended-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.