G 687 Pill - red capsule/oblong
Pill with imprint G 687 is Red, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Tacrolimus 5 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis; Organ Transplant, Rejection Reversal and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G 687
Related images for "G 687"
More about tacrolimus
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (47)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (2)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- En español
- Tacrolimus oral and injection drug information
- Tacrolimus (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Capsules
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.