G 3740 (Medroxyprogesterone 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint G 3740 has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 2.5 mg.
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; birth control; amenorrhea; endometrial cancer; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 2.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- G 3740
- 2.5 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0553||Amerisource Health Services|
|54569-3806||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
More about medroxyprogesterone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1244 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension (subcutaneous)
- Medroxyprogesterone injection
- Medroxyprogesterone (Advanced Reading)
- Medroxyprogesterone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.