F1 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint F1 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 5 mg. It is supplied by Bionpharma Inc..
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for F1
Related Images for "F1"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 838 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.