E 112 (Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg)
This pill with imprint "E 112" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg. It is manufactured by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial skin infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; acne (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antibiotics, sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- E 112
- 800 mg / 160 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antibiotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 699 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antibiotics
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.