D 46 (Didanosine (for Oral Suspension) 150 mg)
Pill with imprint D 46 is White, Round and has been identified as Didanosine (for oral suspension) 150 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Didanosine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Didanosine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for D 46
- D 46
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about didanosine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Didanosine Delayed-Release Enteric-Coated Capsules
- Didanosine Oral Solution
- Didanosine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.