CPC 869 (Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262 mg)
Pill with imprint CPC 869 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262 mg. It is supplied by Contract Pharmacal Corp..
Bismuth subsalicylate is used in the treatment of helicobacter pylori infection; diarrhea; diarrhea, chronic; lymphocytic colitis; indigestion and belongs to the drug class antidiarrheals. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CPC 869
Related Images for "CPC 869"
More about bismuth subsalicylate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Chewable Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Suspension
- Bismuth subsalicylate (Advanced Reading)