cor 133 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "cor 133" is Purple, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg. It is supplied by CorePharma LLC.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 565 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.