C55 (Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Olmesartan Medoxomil 10 mg / 12.5 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint C55 is Red, Round and has been identified as Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Olmesartan Medoxomil 10 mg / 12.5 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan 10 mg / 12.5 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C55
- 10 mg / 12.5 mg / 40 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan
- Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan
- Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Olmesartan, amlodipine, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Tribenzor
- Olmesartan Medoxomil, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.