C5 0.5mg (Tacrolimus 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint C5 0.5mg is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tacrolimus 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Concord Biotech Limited.
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; organ transplant, rejection reversal and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C5 0.5mg
Related Images for "C5 0.5mg"
More about tacrolimus
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Tablets
- Tacrolimus Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.