A12 (Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Sublingual Film 12 mg / 3 mg)
Film with imprint A12 is Orange, Rectangle and has been identified as Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Sublingual Film 12 mg / 3 mg. It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc..
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 12 mg / 3 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A12
Related Images for "A12"
More about buprenorphine / naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 974 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film (Suboxone)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.