A CJ (Candesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "A CJ" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Candesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- A CJ
- 32 mg / 12.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and candesartan
- Candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Atacand HCT
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets (FDA)
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.