55 (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate estradiol 0.5 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.1 mg)
Pill with imprint 55 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate estradiol 0.5 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic vaginitis; hypoestrogenism; atrophic urethritis and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone estradiol 0.5 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 55
- estradiol 0.5 mg / norethindrone acetate 0.1 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
copovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, corn starch, magnesium silicate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "55"
More about estradiol / norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol and norethindrone
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.