539 Pill - pink capsule/oblong
Pill with imprint 539 is Pink, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Carbamazepine 100 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia; Schizoaffective Disorder; Bipolar Disorder; Epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 539
Related images for "539"
More about carbamazepine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (342)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- En español
- Carbamazepine drug information
- Carbamazepine (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.