539 (Carbamazepine 100 mg)
Pill with imprint 539 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine 100 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; schizoaffective disorder; bipolar disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 539
Related Images for "539"
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 287 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.