5 M (Methylin 5 mg)
Generic Name: methylphenidate
This pill with imprint "5 M" is White, Round and has been identified as Methylin 5 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Methylin is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylin 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Oral Solution)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Tablets)
- Methylin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.