44 485 (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint 44 485 has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg.
Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 25 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine strips
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.