44 485 (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 485 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 25 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 485
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Chewable Tablets
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Liquid, Solution, and Syrup
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Oral Strips
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.