33 (Obetrol amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 20 mg)
Pill with imprint 33 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Obetrol amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 20 mg. It is supplied by Rexar.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 33
Related images for "33"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (1,009)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.