291 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ferrous fumarate 75 mg)
Pill with imprint 291 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone acetate ferrous fumarate 75 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; postmenopausal symptoms; acne; prevention of osteoporosis; abnormal uterine bleeding (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ferrous fumarate 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 291
- ferrous fumarate 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4240 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone (HRT)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Chewable Tabs & Ferrous Fumarate Tabs
- ... +3 more
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets (FDA)
- Norethindrone, Ethinyl Estradiol and Ferrous Fumarate (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.