252 (Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint 252 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; birth control; endometriosis; gonadotropin inhibition and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 252
- ethinyl estradiol 50 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 55 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethynodiol diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.