245 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint 245 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol is used in the treatment of endometriosis; birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; gonadotropin inhibition and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 245
- ethinyl estradiol 35 mcg / ethynodiol diacetate 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol
- Ethinyl estradiol/ethynodiol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 60 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate
- Ethinyl estradiol and ethynodiol diacetate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethynodiol diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.