20 mg T (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine Extended Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint 20 mg T is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine Extended Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Ascent Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 20 mg T
Related images for "20 mg T"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (1,065)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- En español
- Drug Information
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.