1A1 (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint 1A1 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg. It is supplied by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sildenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; pulmonary hypertension and belongs to the drug classes agents for pulmonary hypertension, impotence agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Sildenafil 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1A1
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Agents for pulmonary hypertension, Impotence agents
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Umedica Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "1A1"
More about sildenafil
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (463)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: agents for pulmonary hypertension
- Drug Information
- Sildenafil injection
- Sildenafil (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Tablets (Erectile Dysfunction)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.