Drug Interactions between Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough (dextromethorphan/phenylephrine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough and Tylenol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough
- Sudafed pe children's cold & cough is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sudafed pe children's cold & cough is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|