Drug Interactions between sotalol and Xarelto
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between sotalol and Xarelto. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Sotalol is in the following drug classes: group III antiarrhythmics, non-cardioselective beta blockers.
- Sotalol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Xarelto is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|