Drug interactions between rivaroxaban and tamoxifen
Interactions between your drugs
- Rivaroxaban is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Rivaroxaban is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
- Tamoxifen is a member of the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxifen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamoxifen
Talk to your doctor before using tamoxifen with soy products. There is some evidence that substances present in soy may stimulate breast tumor growth and interfere with the action of tamoxifen, although this has not been proven. Whether soy products are effective for hot flashes is also uncertain. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.