Drug Interactions between rivaroxaban and tamoxifen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between rivaroxaban and tamoxifen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Rivaroxaban is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Rivaroxaban is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
- Tamoxifen is in the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxifen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamoxifen
Talk to your doctor before using tamoxifen with soy products. There is some evidence that substances present in soy may stimulate breast tumor growth and interfere with the action of tamoxifen, although this has not been proven. Whether soy products are effective for hot flashes is also uncertain. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|