Drug Interactions between Praxbind and Xarelto
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Praxbind (idarucizumab)
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Praxbind and Xarelto. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Praxbind.
- Praxbind is in the drug class anticoagulant reversal agents.
- Praxbind is used to treat Reversal of Dabigatran Anticoagulation.
- Xarelto is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|