Drug interactions between pravastatin and Xanax
Interactions between your drugs
- Pravastatin is in the drug class statins.
- Pravastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Xanax is a member of the drug class benzodiazepines.
- Xanax is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Xanax (alprazolam)
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with ALPRAZolam and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Do not drink alcohol while taking ALPRAZolam. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. You may feel more drowsy, dizzy, or tired if you take ALPRAZolam with alcohol. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.