Drug Interactions between pravastatin and Xanax
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Xanax (alprazolam)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between pravastatin and Xanax. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Pravastatin is in the drug class statins.
Pravastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Xanax is in the drug class benzodiazepines.
- Xanax is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Xanax (alprazolam)
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with ALPRAZolam and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Do not drink alcohol while taking ALPRAZolam. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. You may feel more drowsy, dizzy, or tired if you take ALPRAZolam with alcohol. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|