Drug Interactions between olmesartan and Paracetamol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between olmesartan and Paracetamol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Olmesartan is in the drug class angiotensin receptor blockers.
- Olmesartan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: olmesartan
If you are taking olmesartan you should avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes or over-the-counter potassium supplements without first talking to your doctor. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. High levels of potassium can cause weakness, irregular heartbeat, confusion, tingling of the extremities, or feelings of heaviness in the legs. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|