Drug Interactions between Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture and MiraLAX
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture (psyllium)
- MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol 3350)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture and MiraLAX. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture
A total of 29 drugs are known to interact with Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture.
- Metamucil orange smooth texture is in the drug class laxatives.
- Metamucil orange smooth texture is used to treat the following conditions:
- Miralax is in the drug class laxatives.
- Miralax is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture (psyllium)
Psyllium may interact with other medications if given at the same time. This can cause your other medications to become less effective. In general, all oral medications should be administered at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after dosing of psyllium. Take psyllium with a full glass (at least 8 ounces) of cool water or another liquid. Taking psyllium without enough liquid may cause it to swell in the throat and cause choking.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|