Drug Interactions between hydroxyzine and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between hydroxyzine and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Hydroxyzine is in the following drug classes: antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Hydroxyzine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: hydroxyzine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of hydrOXYzine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with hydrOXYzine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of hydrOXYzine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|