Drug interactions between fluconazole and trimethoprim
Interactions between your drugs
- Fluconazole is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Trimethoprim is a member of the drug class urinary anti-infectives.
- Trimethoprim is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.