Drug Interactions between fluconazole and secnidazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between fluconazole and secnidazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fluconazole is in the drug class azole antifungals.
Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prevention
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Infections
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Secnidazole is in the following drug classes: amebicides, miscellaneous antibiotics.
- Secnidazole is used to treat Bacterial Vaginitis.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|