Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and minocycline
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and minocycline. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Minocycline is in the drug class tetracyclines.
Minocycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Ocular Rosacea
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|