Drug interactions between Fish Oil and fluconazole
|Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Fish Oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish Oil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Fluconazole is a member of the drug class azole antifungals.
- Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.