Drug Interactions between Eliquis and Entresto
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Eliquis and Entresto. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Eliquis is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Eliquis is used to treat the following conditions:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Entresto is in the drug class angiotensin receptor blockers and neprilysin inhibitors.
- Entresto is used to treat Heart Failure.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Entresto (sacubitril / valsartan)
If you are taking valsartan you should avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes or over-the-counter potassium supplements without first talking to your doctor. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. High levels of potassium can cause weakness, irregular heartbeat, confusion, tingling of the extremities, or feelings of heaviness in the legs. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|