Drug interactions between Eliquis and Entresto
Interactions between your drugs
- Eliquis is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Eliquis is used to treat the following conditions:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Entresto is a member of the drug class angiotensin receptor blockers and neprilysin inhibitors.
- Entresto is used to treat Heart Failure.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Entresto (sacubitril / valsartan)
If you are taking valsartan you should avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes or over-the-counter potassium supplements without first talking to your doctor. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. High levels of potassium can cause weakness, irregular heartbeat, confusion, tingling of the extremities, or feelings of heaviness in the legs. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.