Drug interactions between dutasteride / tamsulosin and Xarelto
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between dutasteride / tamsulosin and Xarelto - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
dutasteride / tamsulosin
- Dutasteride / tamsulosin is in the following drug classes: 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting.
- Dutasteride / tamsulosin is used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Xarelto is a member of the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: dutasteride / tamsulosin
Food may affect the intestinal absorption of tamsulosin. You should take tamsulosin approximately one-half hour following the same meal each day to ensure steady absorption and blood levels of the drug.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.