Drug Interactions between diphenhydramine and Fish Oil
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between diphenhydramine and Fish Oil. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Diphenhydramine is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Diphenhydramine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|