Drug Interactions between Diflucan and RepHresh
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Diflucan (fluconazole)
- RepHresh (emollients topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Diflucan and RepHresh. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Diflucan is in the drug class azole antifungals.
Diflucan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with RepHresh.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|