Drug Interactions between Diamox and Paracetamol Winthrop
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Diamox (acetazolamide)
- Paracetamol Winthrop (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Diamox and Paracetamol Winthrop. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Diamox is in the following drug classes: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
- Diamox is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 102 drugs are known to interact with Paracetamol Winthrop.
- Paracetamol winthrop is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol winthrop is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|