Drug Interactions between Daytime Cold & Flu and loratadine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Daytime Cold & Flu (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Daytime Cold & Flu and loratadine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Daytime Cold & Flu
A total of 472 drugs are known to interact with Daytime Cold & Flu.
- Daytime cold & flu is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Daytime cold & flu is used to treat the following conditions:
- Loratadine is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Loratadine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: loratadine
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|