Drug interactions between Crestor and tamsulosin
Interactions between your drugs
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
- Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Tamsulosin is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting.
- Tamsulosin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamsulosin
Food may affect the intestinal absorption of tamsulosin. You should take tamsulosin approximately one-half hour following the same meal each day to ensure steady absorption and blood levels of the drug.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.