Drug interactions between cortisone and Vitamin B12
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Cortisone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Cortisone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Vitamin B12 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.