Drug interactions between Clotrimazole Troche and fluconazole
|Clotrimazole Troche (clotrimazole)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 309 drugs (1558 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Clotrimazole Troche.
- Clotrimazole Troche is in the following drug classes: azole antifungals, mouth and throat products.
- Clotrimazole Troche is used to treat Oral Thrush.
- Fluconazole is a member of the drug class azole antifungals.
- Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.