Drug interactions between clindamycin and Prenatal Low Iron
|Prenatal Low Iron (multivitamin, prenatal)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clindamycin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Clindamycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
Prenatal Low Iron
A total of 242 drugs (1045 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Prenatal Low Iron.
- Prenatal Low Iron is a member of the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Prenatal Low Iron is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin, prenatal food
Applies to: Prenatal Low Iron (multivitamin, prenatal)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.