Drug interactions between clindamycin and Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief
|Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clindamycin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Clindamycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief
A total of 434 drugs (2045 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Time Severe Congestion Relief is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.