Drug interactions between clindamycin and Fish Oil
|Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clindamycin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Clindamycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Fish Oil is a member of the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish Oil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.