Drug Interactions between clarithromycin and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clarithromycin and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clarithromycin is in the drug class macrolides.
Clarithromycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Dental Abscess
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: clarithromycin
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|