Drug interactions between cilastatin / imipenem and Duration
|Duration (oxymetazoline nasal)|
Interactions between your drugs
cilastatin / imipenem
- Cilastatin / imipenem is in the drug class carbapenems.
- Cilastatin / imipenem is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Pelvic Infections
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Duration is a member of the drug class nasal antihistamines and decongestants.
- Duration is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.