Drug interactions between Centrum Singles-Vitamin C and rosuvastatin
|Centrum Singles-Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Centrum Singles-Vitamin C and rosuvastatin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Centrum Singles-Vitamin C
A total of 139 drugs are known to interact with Centrum Singles-Vitamin C.
- Centrum Singles-Vitamin C is in the drug class vitamins.
- Centrum Singles-Vitamin C is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rosuvastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Rosuvastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.