Drug interactions between Ceftin and Mucinex
Interactions between your drugs
- Ceftin is in the drug class second generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Mucinex is a member of the drug class expectorants.
- Mucinex is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.